Admin Scale Home Section -- Sub Products List -- Preliminary
0. Complete the Web text and optimization for search engine placement
1. Get visitors to the web.
2. Get reaches for the book
3. Somewhere in here, is to sell vitamins to those who got the book -- this would/could handle the financing of it all. It is an important part of my planning to make this activity self-supporting, not subsidized. My plan, however, is to go forward even if it is not immediately self-supporting.
4. Next, I want to get remarks and comments back from people who have read the web and then, separately, the book
5. Next, is to get these people to be willing to have their remarks published.
6. Somewhere along here I want to see a "real morals product" such as a description of how someone's life has changed because someone (self or other) applied a precept in some way.'
7. Life changed, then, toward improved survival. Reaches toward Scientology could also be a part of this, even including "starts." (This latter would not be a public stat.)
8. Somewhere along in here I want to get people recommending others to visit the site (already happening, but it needs to be more formalized).
9. This will then include some "membership" system -- where the person registers his/her name, on the web, and gets a "status" (such as member, senior member, Top Ten Member, or whatever) based ONLY on getting people to visit the web and ask for books. My present plan is to NOT use monetary incentives for this. Some of these members could be "certified" to work as "morals counselors" or "course supervisors." It would even be possible for some others to become webmasters for web sites similar to this one. I could recruit these, or leave that to TWTH. There may need to be a new term, other than "Issue Authority" for these webs, such as "Reviewed," meaning only that it has been examined, not approved.
10. Then get a separate stat for these members to not only get people to visit the site, but also to ask for the book, and, further to read it, apply it in some way, and write a success story to me. Each of these could be separate stats for a Member.
11. That these success stories caused by Members recruiting viewers can then be published.
12. Somewhere in here some course, probably TWTH Correspondence Course would be offered from this web, with grading/supervision, initially by me, but then by "certified members" who volunteer.
13. Somewhere in here is a place for Members to recruit businesses (or others) to purchase bundles of the book for their own distribution. Presently I do NOT plan to ever be a source for purchase of books -- always and only referring to TWTH.
14. Somewhere in here is Members starting "Chapters" in their home areas, where TWTH projects can be pursued
15. To internationalize this with web masters first just copying my web in other languages, and then, creating newly.